Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pride in What You Do



since there are so many photographers in the world, it can occasionally be very hard to be proud of your work. there are so many people - people who started earlier, have more/better resources, more well known, getting jobs...it's hard to maintain your confidence.
I was feeling a little down about my skills, since my most recent shoot was macros of flowers

I was dying for something with a little more edge, a little more OOMPH so to speak.


well...Gay Pride Chicago was the weekend. I'm feeling a little more...proud i guess you could say.

some shots from this weekend that I'm even shocked I did.


2 comments:

Dane said...

PRIDE! I wish we had a pride with such georgeous creatures here in Noho. We're more of a mommydykes pride than a fierce or fabulous pride.

That said, is there more from that shoot? I'd LOVE to see...

Liora said...

they're all on facebook and some on deviantart